Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Valentine's Day......

It's always so fun to have different holidays come up....the kids have now figured out that I like to give them fun little gifts for each one....and of course, Valentine's Day is no different.  I found this great tutorial for a 'Bullseye' from the movie ToyStory and knew immediately I would have to make it for the boys.  They absolutely LOVE that movie....all 3 of them!  I did change it a little with the legs, making them soft and stuffed instead of with wire.  Yes, they have slept with them every night. =)  The pattern for Emma's sock monkey I found here.  I have never made a sock monkey and turns out, they are made out of socks....who knew.....I didn't.  I also got them the cute little heart notebooks with their own pens, cute character socks & candy...but not too much.....they already have energy to spare. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment